Do you want to learn more about RTB's testable creation model approach, but don't have time to take a full course?
These lectures offer a flexible way for you to begin to have deeper
engagement with RTB's ideas, but at your convenience. There is no
written homework or discussions. Just download the lectures, listen, and
learn. This course also includes recommended reading that supports the
To find out about our traditional Reasons Institute courses, including our certificate program, please visit our web site
This course will prepare Christians to effectively use discoveries in
biochemistry and molecular biology to make the case for biochemical
design. The lectures will also explore the scientific reasons why
chemical evolution cannot account for the origin of biochemical systems.
A practical emphasis will be placed on using insights from
biochemistry, molecular biology and origin-of-life research in teaching
and evangelism contexts.
- Introduction to biochemical design
- Introduction to cell biology
- Introduction to chemistry and organic chemistry
- Using a testable creation model approach
Fazale "Fuz" Rana,
Textbook: The Cell's Design
science teachers, lay apologists, high school and college students planning a career in a science-related field
This course can be taken for 3 units of continuing education in Biblical studies through ACSI.
How to register:
- Click "Add to Cart" and complete the check process through the RTB web store.
- Once we have processed your order, you will be sent a username and password along with log-in instructions within 2–3 working days.
- Class consists of online lectures (video and/or audio). Participants can complete the course at their own pace—no need to be in class at a specific time, no specific start or end date. There are no written assignments.
- All courses are web-based (via Moodle) and offered on-demand.
Access expires 6 months from the course start date.
13 MP3 audio files (approx. 1 hour each)