Do you want to learn more about RTB's testable creation model approach, but don't have time to take a full course?
These lectures offer a flexible way for you to begin to have deeper engagement with RTB's ideas, but at your convenience. There is no written homework or discussions. Just download the lectures, listen, and learn. This course also includes recommended reading that supports the lecture content.
To find out about our traditional Reasons Institute courses, including our certificate program, please
visit our web site
This series of lectures will prepare you to effectively use discoveries
in physics and astronomy to make the case for astronomical design. A
practical emphasis will be placed on using insights from astronomy and
physics for apologetics & evangelism.
- Biblical foundation of physics
- Design and the laws of physics
- Physics, astronomy and evangelism
Hugh Ross, PhD and Jeff Zweerink, PhD
science teachers, lay apologists, high school and college students planning a career in a science-related field
This course can be taken for 3 units of continuing education in Biblical studies through ACSI.
How to register:
- Click "Add to Cart" and complete the check process through the RTB web store.
- Once we have processed your order, you will be sent a username and password along with log-in instructions within 2–3 working days.
- Class consists of online lectures (video and/or audio). Participants can complete the course at their own pace—no need to be in class at a specific time, no specific start or end date. There are no written assignments.
- All courses are web-based (via Moodle) and offered on-demand.
Access expires 6 months from the course start date.
16 MP3 audio files (approx. 1 hour each)