Do you want to learn more about RTB's testable creation model approach, but don't have time to take a full course?
These lectures offer a flexible way for you to begin to have deeper engagement with RTB's ideas, but at your convenience. There
textbooks or homework. Just download, listen, and learn.
To find out about our traditional Reasons Institute courses, including our certificate program, please
visit our web site
This course is specifically designed to help students form an
integrated, coherent interpretation of the biblical and scientific data
about physics and the design of the universe.
****This is an abbreviated version of our longer
Physics and Astronomy CEU course.****
- Biblical foundation of physics
- Design and the laws of physics
Jeff Zweerink, PhD
science teachers, lay apologists, high school and college students planning a career in a science-related field
This course can be taken for 1 unit of continuing education in Biblical studies through ACSI.
How to register:
- Click "Add to Cart" and complete the check process through the RTB web store.
- Once we have processed your order, you will be sent a username and password along with log-in instructions within 2–3 working days.
- Class consists of online lectures (video and/or audio). Participants can complete the course at their own pace—no need to be in class at a specific time, no specific start or end date. There are no written assignments.
- All courses are web-based (via Moodle) and offered on-demand.
Access expires 6 months from the course start date.
8 MP3 audio files (approx. 1 hour each)