Tuition for the Advanced Seminar on Biochemical Design certificate course.
In this 15-week course you will get to examine the latest advances in biochemistry, molecular biology, synthetic biology, and origin-of-life research which support the Christian faith. Dr Fuz Rana will help you summarize as well as compare and contrast competing perspectives related to research in these fields.
In the course you will be reading books by Dr Fuz Rana and other leading scholars in the field of biochemistry and DNA research.
- Creation vs. Evolution or with the permission of the Dean of Online Learning.
- Students with college-level chemistry or biochemistry will have an easier time understanding the course material, but all are welcome.
- This registration will give one student access to the online materials (audio lectures, lecture notes and discussion boards) for the "Adv. Seminar on Biochemical Design" course.
- You will receive a registration confirmation from Reasons Institute via email within 2 business days after your purchase.
- Access information will be sent via email on the Friday before the start of the course.
- Access to the course materials expires 6 months from the course start date.
- Read the policy on dropping a course and refunds.
- For course start dates, please visit the Course Descriptions page.
Please purchase the books for this course separately.